Culture Bridges is a new programme that supports the development of the cultural sector in Ukraine and enables it to engage more effectively with cultural organisations and operators in the European Union (EU). Culture Bridges is largely funded by the EU as part of support to the implementation of the Association Agreement between the EU and Ukraine and is managed by the British Council in partnership with the European Union National Institutes for Culture (EUNIC) network in Ukraine.
The Culture Bridges Programme now invites proposals from companies/individuals for Content Management services. The terms of engagement will be established using a Framework Contract.
It is anticipated that an initial Framework Contract will be awarded for a period of almost three years (May 2018 – October 2020) during which time content management services will be required according to the needs of the Programme.
The Content Management services include:
- Writing and editing of publications for the programme website in Ukrainian: preparing case studies with/about the programme participants and stakeholders, taking interviews and preparing them for publishing, writing articles and announcements about the programme activities (workshops, study tours, grant calls etc.);
- Publishing texts on the programme website;
- Writing, editing and managing the programme newsletter.
Estimated total amount of publications is up to 100 in 3 years (3-4 materials per month). Amount of materials can be changed according to the programme needs.
Newsletters will be issued once per month.
The successful candidate should meet such criteria:
- Experience in content management and website editing with examples of work;
- Experience in newsletter management is desirable;
- Experience in writing about culture and creative industries is desirable;
- Excellent knowledge of Ukrainian. Ability to speak and write in English is desirable.
Proposals must be submitted before 23 April 2018 14:00 Kyiv time.
To find out more and apply, please follow this link