UNIT.City – first innovation park in Ukraine, one of the biggest innovation districts in CEE.
We’re creating a city in the city, where more than 500 businesses and 30,000 jobs will be located on the territory of old motoplant (25 hectares), which is being restored now. This is the first place in Ukraine with such concentration of innovative businesses, startups, startups-corporates programs, opportunities.
Now we are searching for the person, who will be responsible for partnerships with local and international stakeholders for UNIT.City.
- Boost number of opportunities and corporate programs in UNIT.Perks startup program (Amazon AWS Activate, Microsoft Bizspark, Hubspot for Startups, etc.).
- Attract well respected international initiatives and events to UNIT.City (Google Launchpad, Startup Garage from Facebook, CityAI, Websummit :), etc.)
- Attract local Ukrainian and international industry leaders (and organisers of ecosystem projects) to establish their initiatives at UNIT.City.
- Launch new sales channels for UNIT.City residents with help of international matchmaking platforms, business clubs, ecosystems, startups-corporates programs, etc.
- Attract new local and international companies to establish R&D (soft landing) at UNIT.City.
- Attract new acceleration programs to UNIT.City and find partners for such programs.
- Attract new donors, corporate sponsors, partners for ecosystem projects.
- Establish and support cooperation between UNIT.City and other startup ecosystems, global conferences, business clubs, investors, hubs, etc.
We’re also open to people who can propose his/her own strategy and vision of building partnerships with our target audience and stakeholders.
The usual workflow will also include:
- Preparation of sales materials (presentations, landing pages, etc).
- Active involvement in the process of new ecosystem programs and products formation.
- Product market-fit testing for current and new programs.
- Meetings with team.
What IDEAL skills we expect from our future team member:
- Advanced English (written and verbal skills).
- Advanced networking skills.
- Broad network and 2+ years of expertise at startup industry.
- 1+ years of expertise at business development.
- Advanced negotiating and presentations skills.
- Proven experience in cooperation/work with international markets.
- Active interests in high tech, innovations, startups.
- Understanding of basic business needs.
- The person should really care about the high quality of every project he/she leads from the start till the final realization.
- The ability and desire to work, learn and launch projects very fast.
It will be a great plus for your application if you have an:
- experience of being CEO, CBDO, CSO at startup;
- sales experience at corporate work.
Please send your CV, link to your Linkedin profile and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org till 7th of February. Applications without a motivation letter will not be considered.
Please, be sure you have indicated “UNIT BizDev Lead” in the subject line of the letter.